Joel is still sleeping and I'm still sitting in a dark room. Which leads me to remember that I am an ungrateful person who should be put to sleep.
Over a week ago, Alicia passed along a blogging award to me. Thanks and big ups to Alicia! Her blog is beautifully written and thought-provoking. Funny, too.
She asked me to answer these questions as part of the awarding festivities.
1. Where is your cell phone? On my left
2. Your hair? Unwashed, ready for a trim, devastatingly HOT.
3. Your mother? Needs to update her blog more often
4. Your father? Likes to have projects
5. Your favorite food? Today, pad thai
6. Your dream last night? Awful! I was teaching middle school boys and they drove off with my car, laughing.
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee.
8. Your dream/goal? To make money as a writer. Stunningly orignial, I know.
9. What room are you in? The Holiday Inn of quiet and solitude. Huntington, WV
10. Your hobby? writing/blogging
11. Your fear? Besides the obvious mother-worries? Dead fish when I'm swimming in the bay. Beyond gross.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successfully employed as a writer, balanced in life.
13. Where were you last night? Jim's Steak and Spaghetti. JFK and Hilary ate there.
14. Something that you aren't? precise
15. Muffins? only the tops
16. Wish list item? Lustfully gaze at other people's iphones
17. Where did you grow up? Tempe, AZ
18. Last thing you did? washed my hands
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and a yoga shirt. And a jetpack.
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? all sorts of awesome
23. Your life? See #22
24. Your mood? Ready to leave the dark hotel room.
25. Missing someone? Yes! Everybody else in my family
26. Vehicle? It's green. Gets me where I want to go. Doubles as a submarine.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Dumb question. A truss?
28. Your favorite store? WaWa, the best gas station/convenience store of all time.
29. Your favorite color? RED
30. When was the last time you laughed? 30 seconds ago, when I wrote the word truss
31. Last time you cried? When I read about sick Baby Stellan on MckMama. Don't agree with everything she writes, but pain is pain.
32. Your best friend? my husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? My happy place?
34. One person who emails me regularly? Coby
35. Favorite place to eat? CD Cafe