Some long-overdue thank-yous for blogging awards:
Jen, at Laughing at Chaos tagged me here.
(Please check out her super-cool blog! Anybody who loves waffles and seat heaters in cars is A-OK in my book.)
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) Every time I am sitting at a bar, drinking a bottle of beer, I have an almost overwhelming urge to break it and brandish the bottle, bad-ass style.
2) I start thinking about my annual Christmas letter around August.
3) When I traveled to Wisconsin for Christmas a few years back, I woke up to find a six pack of Diet Pepsi had exploded all over that back windshield of our car. That, my friends, is cold.
4) Don't care about the vampires. Even the hot ones. Just. Don't. Care.
5) I am terrified of flushing the toilet in an airplane, because I'm afraid I'll whoosh out the plane into the great beyond.
6) I throw away TONS of Owen's artwork when he's not looking. Am I supposed to keep every scribble?
7) I saw Owen going potty, standing up. As he peed, he sang, "Oil and Water, they don't mix, they don't mix, they don't mix." I wonder if he thought he was peeing oil?
Awesome bloggers I just LURVE
1. Nikki at Confessions of a Minivan Lover
2. Michelle at just eat it
3. Monica at Noisy. Colorful. Lively.
4. Erika at The flight of our Humingbird
5. Sarah at The S-Spot
6. Trudy at The Woodland Antics
7. Carla and Lang at C Me As Hope
Please take the time and check out these talented and funny writers.
Also, Unknown Mami gave me this award. I love her. Her comments alone (never mind her delightful blog) leave me swooning. Be sure to check her out here.