Today I cleaned up:
1) Preztels. They were crushed under Joel's mighty heel, naturally.
2) Wet beans with dirt and flour mixed in it
3) Greek yogurt and Spanish rice. Mixed together.
4) Finger-paints. From the bathroom mirror.
Today I let:
1)....Joel spit three half-eaten tomatoes into my hand
2)....Owen wipe his nose on my sweater
3)....Joel run around naked for five minutes. There must be something satisfying about the flapping.
Yesterday I said:
1) "Owen, where did your penis go?"
2) "Joel, stop licking your brother."
3) "We do not feed rocks to the chickens!"
4) "Owen, get the hose out of your nostril, please."
Right now I am:
1) Feeling a wee bit uninspired.
2) Resorting to lists
3) Wondering if I will regret my snacking choice (coffee and dried apricots) in an hour or so.
What's on your list?