Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why just spit when you can spit up?

You know how our bodies are mostly water? Joel's is mostly spit-up. Owen spat (?) up maybe five times in his infancy. Joel spits up that often before 8:30 AM. All of my jeans are "acid washed" circa, 1989, except with spit up instead of acid. It's just too much work to stay clean and hygienic these days, so the stinky jeans stay.

Usually, I'll just wear spit-up stained shirts, too, unless I am leaving the house, and the stained shirt is dark. The Monica Lewinsky mental connection is just too hard to shake, and I have to remember that there is a whole world out there that does not have children nor knows anything about them...

Other news:
1. Owen is singing, "Twinkle Twinkle little Hippo," and laughing hysterically at his rapier wit.

2. I went to the jeweler to replace the watch battery that has been dead in my watch for three (!) years. It took five minutes and eight dollars. What other easy jobs will take me three years?

3. Paul went camping with his friends last night. Nothing amusing happened, but I'm sure he enjoyed the quiet.

No comments: